Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Radiohead - Creep









Radiohead - Creep
 
          G   
When you were here before   
                         B    
Couldn't look you in the eye   
                 C   
You're just look like an angel   
                   Cm   
Your skin makes me cry   

                 G   
You float like a feather   
              B   
In a beautiful world                
            C   
I wish I was special   
                  Cm   
You're so fuckin' special   

Chorus:
       G   
     But I'm a creep   
           B   
     I'm a weirdo   
                              C   
     What the hell am I doing here ?   
                    Cm   
     I don't belong here

            G
I don't care if it hurts
               B   
I wanna have control
            C  
I wanna perfect body
               Cm   
I want a perfect soul   

            G
I want you to notice
           B  
When I'm not around
                 C  
You're so fuckin' special
             Cm   
I wish I was special....

[Chorus]   

        G
She's running out again....
          B  
She's running out...
         C                       Cm  
She run... run... run... ruu-uu-uun... ruu-uu-uu-uun...   



           G
Whatever makes you happy
        B  
Whatever you want 
       C 
You're so very special
          Cm  
Wish I was special...    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...