Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Iron Maiden - Wasted Years








Iron Maiden - Wasted Years 


               Em                   D 
From the coast of gold, across the seven seas
        Em            D
I'm travelling on, far and wide
          C                  Em
But now it seems, I'm just a stranger to myself
                 D                         C
And all the things I sometimes do, it isn't me but someone else

   Em                 D 
I close my eyes, and think of home
        Em                 D
Another city goes by, in the night
        C                           Em
Ain't it funny how it is, you never miss it til it's gone away
       D                                C
And my heart is lying there, and will be til my dying day

(Chorus)
G     C   Am     D         C  Am
So... ...understand
       Em                    D                   C
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years
G            C   Am         D       C  Am
Face up.....make your stand
    Em           D             C
And realize you're living in the golden years

  Em                                D 
Too much time on my hands, I got you on my mind
      E                D
Can't ease this pain, so easily
           C                                      Em
When you can't find the words to say, it's hard to make it through another day
       D                              C
And it makes me wanna cry, and throw my hands up to the Sky

[Chorus]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...