Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Saigon Kick – Love Is On the Way





Saigon Kick – Love Is On the Way

Intro:  E  Asus2  E  Asus2  E  Asus2  E  Asus2

E           Asus2  E       Asus2
Lonely sidewalks, Silent night

E           Asus2  E      Asus2
Bring the evenin', Deep inside

E          Asus2  E        Asus2
Hold me, darling, Touch me now

E          Asus2 E      Asus2
Let the feelings, Free tonight


Chorus:
E              B
Love is on the way
                    C#m 
I can see it in your eyes
                         A
Let's give it one more try tonight, baby
E              B
Love is on the way
                     C#m
I can see it in your eyes
                        A      
Let's give it one more try tonight


E         Asus2 E           Asus2        
Time of season, Wipes the tears

E           Asus2 E           Asus2
No rhyme or reason, No more fears

E           Asus2, E           Asus2
All the dreamin', Is far behind

E           Asus2 E           Asus2   
You are here now, Everythin's alright


[Chorus]

B                          E  Asus2
And in the morning I'll be gone away
      
B                 E    A
All the things I left behind

B                        E       Asus2
If you need me I'll come night or day

B               E       A
Let's stop the hands of time

[Solo]: E   Asus2


[Chorus]


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...