Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Righteous Brothers – Unchained Melody





Righteous Brothers – Unchained Melody
       
C         Am        F
Oh, my love, my darling
G7                       C
I've hungered for you touch
Am              G7
A long, lonely time

C          Am
Time goes by
F               G7               C
So slowly, and time can do so much
Am            G
Are you still mine?

C                G
I need your love
Am        Em
I need your love
F                  G7   C
God, speed your love to me

F             G          F    D#   
Lonely rivers flow to the sea, to the sea
F            G          C
To the open arms of the sea

F             G              F      
Lonely rivers sight waits for me
         D#
Wait for me
F              G
I'll be coming home
C
Wait for me

[Repeat]

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...