Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Welcome speech

As mention from my personal blog, now I'm creating a new blog just for my guitar chord collection. So how to start with. OK for all the chord that I have collected, is much more not mine actually. Just collected/copied/pasted/borrowed from others website that some of that are the ownership of the chord. So I give them my credit and thanks for sharing this beautiful chord. Some of the list are:


As for now, I have collected almost 300 and over guitar chord. All of this guitar chord is only for my personal collection that I really like to play with. Usually I played when have free time or go for camping of hang out with friends and families.

So welcome to Asyraf Azizan Guitar Chord Collection. Have a nice day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...