Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Bruce Dickinson – Tears of the Dragon






Bruce Dickinson – Tears of the Dragon

Intro
    Am
e ------------------------------------
  ------1-----0-----1-----0-----0h1---
  --------2-----2-----2-----2---------
  ----2-----2-----2-----2-----2-------
  --0---------------------------------
E ------------------------------------
    C                 Cadd9
e --------------------------------------
  ------1-----0h1-----3-----1-----0-1---
  --------0-------------0-----0---------
  ----2-----2-------------2-----2-------
  --3--------------3--------------------
E --------------------------------------

Verse
Am
  For too long now
C            Cadd9         Am
  There were secrets in my mind
  For too long now
C            Cadd9                Am
  There were things I should have said
  In the darkness
C       Cadd9             Am
  I was stumbling for the door
  To find a reason
C             Cadd9                Am
  To find the time, the place, the hour

                  Em
  Waiting for the winter sun
          G             D
  And the cold light of day
Am                    Em
  The misty ghosts of childhood fears
      G
  The pressure is building
        D
  And I can't stay away

Chorus
    Em      C      G      D
  I throw myself into the sea
    Em        C
  Release the wave
         G         D
  Let it wash over me
     Em       C
  To face the fear
    G      D
  I once believed
      Em            C
  The tears of the dragon
      G           D
  For you and for me


Am
  Where I was
C       Cadd9               Am
  I had wings that couldn't fly
  Where I was
C       Cadd9            Am
  I had tears I couldn't cry
  My emotions
C        Cadd9     Am
  Frozen in an icy lake
  I couldn't feel them
C           Cadd9        Am
  Until the ice began to break

                  Em
  I have no power over this
      G         D
  You know I'm afraid
      Am                Em
  The walls I built are crumblig
      G
  The water is moving
      D
  I'm slipping away

Chorus

Solo

Am         Em
  Slowly I awake
  G        D    Am
  Slowly I rise
                        Em
  The walls I built are crumblig
      G
  The water is moving
      D
  I'm slipping away

Chorus x2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...