Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Europe - Carrie









Europe - Carrie

Intro: Em  G C Am Bm C D   Am C D G

           Em                      G C
When light goes down, I see no reason
Am             Bm             C              D
For you to cry we’ve been through this before
       Em                    G C
In every time, in every season,
          Am        Bm             C                D
God knows I've tried so please don't ask for more.

(Chorus)
C                       D
Can't you see it in my eyes
C             Am             D
This might be our last goodbye

G  F#m  Em  D  C   D  Em               D
Carrie, Carrie, things they change my friend
G  F#m  Em  D  C   D  Em    D   Am      C           G
Carrie, Carrie, maybe we'll meet again, somewhere, again

           Em                      G C
I read your mind, with no intentions
Am             Bm             C              D
Of being unkind, I wish I could explain
       Em                    G C
It all takes time, a whole lot of patience
          Am   Bm          C               D
If it's a crime, how come I feel no pain.

[Chorus]

[Solo] Em  Em  G  C Em D  2x

[Chorus]

             Em      F#m        G
When lights go down

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...