Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Celine Dion - Immortality









Celine Dion - Immortality

Intro: D

A               G         D
So this is   who   I   am,
       A             Bm
And this is all      I know, 
                      Em
And I must choose to live, 
                    Em
For all that I can give, 
                        
The spark that makes the power grow 
    D                      A   G   F#m
And I will stand for my dream if I can, 
G             D       Em     Bm 
Symbol of my faith in who  I am, 
Bm              Em
But you are my only,    
Em            D             A           G      F#m  
  And I must follow on the road that lies ahead, 
      G               D                  Bm  
And I won't let my heart control my head, 
Bm               Em
But you are my only     
Em             D      A
We don't say good bye, 
               Bm       E
We don't say     goodbye,   
                            Em
And I know what I've got to be 
D      Em    F#m            Em 
   Immor-          tali-      ty 
D             Em            F#m   Em
 I make my journey through eternity
D             Em        F#m            Em     
  I keep the memory of you and me inside 

A      G             D  
Fulfill your destiny, 
   A             Bm 
Is there within the child, 
                       Em       
My storm will never end, 
                     Em
My fate is on the wind, 
                         G
The king of hearts,   the joker's wild, 
                   D       A
But we don't say   goodbye, 
                  Bm       E      
We don't say    goodbye
                        Em
I'll make them all remember me 
     D                  A      G           F#m
Cos I have found a dream that must come true, 
G                 D           Em       Bm
Every ounce of me must see it through, 
             Em
You are my only 
Em          D                 A         G           F#m 
   I'm sorry I don't have a role for love to play, 
G            D       Em          Bm   
Hand over my heart I'll find my way, 
                    Em               Em7  
I will make them give to me, yeah

D     Em    F#m    Em
Immor-          tality,          oh baby
D           Em                  F#m         Em9 
   There is a vision and a fire in me,      ooh
D              Em              F#m          Em9   
  I keep the memory of you and me,    inside 
               D     A
We don't say goodbye 
                Bm     E  
We don't say goodbye 
                          Em
With all my love for you 
                       Em
And what else we may do 
                        Dadd9 
We don't say, goobye 

Outro: A      G     D     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...