Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Bee Gees - Islands in the Stream









Bee Gees - Islands in the Stream  

Intro: C  F  C  F  C

C
Baby when I met you there was peace unknown
C                                       C7
I set out to get you with a fine tooth comb
      F                                     C F C
I was soft inside there was something going on
C
You do something to me that I can't explain
                          
C                            C7         F
Hold me closer and I feel no pain every beat of my heart
                       C   F  C
We got something going on
               F
Tender love is blind  it requires a dedication
Fm
All this love we feel needs no conversation
 
[Pre-Chorus]
    C
We ride it together uh huh
 C
Making love with each other un huh

[Chorus]
 C                                     F
Islands in the stream  that is what we are
        Dm     
No one in between how can we be wrong
               C             F
Sail away with me to another world
         C
And we rely on each other uh huh
         F                   C   F  C
From one lover to another uh huh

 C
I can't live without you if the love was gone
                                    C7
Everything is nothing if you got no one
             F
And you did walk in the night
                           C           F C
Slowly losing sight of the real thing      
 
 C
But that won't happen to us and we got no doubt
                                   C7
Too deep in love and we got no way out
          F
And the message is clear this could be the year
          C         F  C
For the real thing
                 F
No more will you cry  baby I will hurt you never
    Fm
We start and end as one in love for ever we can

[Pre-Chorus]  [Chorus]  [Solo]  [Chorus] 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...