Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Grease OST - Those Magic Changes






Grease OST - Those Magic Changes


The whole song is four chords: C, Am, F, G. Play each 6 times (down, down, up, up,
down, up) and repeat through the whole song.


C                           Am
What's that playing on the radio,
F                      G
why do I start swaying to and fro
C                        Am
I have never heard that song before,
F                      G
but if I don't hear it anymore
C                           Am
It's still familiar to me, sends a thrill right through me
F                                    G
Cause those chords remind me of the night that
I first fell in love to

C             Am   F          G
Those magic changes my heart arranges
       C          Am
A melody that's never the same,
       F         G
a melody that's calling your name
              C           Am
It begs you please, come back to me
F           G                    C
Please, return to me, don't go away again,
               Am
oh make them play again
          F                      G
The music I wanna hear is once again,
                  C Am  F     G       
you whisper in my ear. Oh my darling, aha



I'll be waiting by the radio,
you'll come back to me someday, I know
Been so long since our last goodbye, but I'm singin' as I cry
While the bass is sounding, while the drums are pounding
Beatings of my broken heart will rise the first place of the charts
Oh my heart arranges, oh those magic changes,
oooh yeah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...