Pages

Friday, May 18, 2018

Helloween - Forever And One









Helloween - Forever And One

Intro: Am  Em  Dm  Am  Em

           Am
What can I do?
                 Em
Will I be getting through?
                Dm                    Am    Em
Now that I must try to leave it all behind
        Am                        Em
Did you see what you have done to me?
            Dm
Too hard to justify
           E
Slowly it’s passing by

(Chorus)
            Am           Em
Forever and one - I will miss you
   F      C            F  
However I kiss you yet again
    Dm      E
Way down in neverland
   Am         Em
So hard I was trying
  F          C                F
Tomorrow I’ll still be crying
              E         Am          G
How could you hide your lies, your lies


       Am                 Em 
Here I am seeing you once again
                Dm
My minds so far away
                     Am        Em  
My brain so close to stay
             Am
Too proud to fight
                     Em 
Im walking back into light
            Dm                E 
Will I ever find someone to believe?

[Chorus]

Solo: Am  Em  Dm  Am  Em
      Am  Em  F  C  F  Dm  E

[Chorus]



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...