Pages

Friday, August 8, 2014

Berlin - Take My Breath Away








Berlin - Take My Breath Away

(Intro)
A---------0-----|----
E-0--2--3-------|----   G     Bm       Am   D

G                Bm             Am   D
Watching every motion, in my foolish lover’s game
G                  Bm             Am  D
On this endless ocean, finally lovers know no shame
Am               C               D
Turning and returning, to some secret place inside
G                Bm             AmD
Watching in slow motion, as you turn around and say

(Chorus)    
              G  Bm    Am       D
Take my breath away                2x

G                 Bm           Am  D
Watching I keep waiting, still anticipating love
G          Bm             Am          D
Never hesitating, to become the fated ones
Am              C                 D
Turning and returning, to some secret place to hide
G                Bm               Am   D
Watching in slow motion, as you turn to me and say, my love

[Chorus]

F#m             D       C           G
Through the hourglass I saw you. In time you slipped away.
F#m              D           C              G
When the mirror crashed I called you and turned to hear you say
         C         D
If only for today, I am unafraid
              G   Bm    Am       D
Take my breath away

              G   Bm    Am       Eb
Take my breath away

Bb            Dm                      Cm F
Watching every motion, in this foolish lover’s game
Bb              Dm                       Cm   F
Haunted by the notion, somewhere there’s a love in flames
Cm               Eb               F
Turning and returning, to some secret place inside
Bb              Dm               Cm    F
Watching in slow motion as you turn my way and say, my love

              Bb  Dm    Cm       F
Take my breath away                   2x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...